Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
We are Sosandar, a chic and exciting online fashion destination for stylish women, worn by celebs and influencers galore, and we have an amazing opportunity for someone equally as amazing to join our growing team as a Customer Service Executive.
This is what you’ll do:
- Be an ambassador for the brand.
- Be the first point of contact to customer with phone queries.
- Respond to pre-sale and after-sale emails.
- Respond to queries via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Resolve customer complaints and any other potential issues.
- Issue refunds.
- Assist with additional administrative work.
Our Customer Service Ethos
- We deliver against the promises we make to customers, every time.
- We do what we say we will!
- If we don’t meet ours, or our customers’ expectations, we own it and we sort it.
- As a team, we support, respect and encourage each other every day.
If that sounds like the kind of business you want to be part of, please read on…
Who we’re looking for:
We want you to help our business grow, and in return, we’ll help you grow. You will be joining a growing team who want to succeed in delivering the best customer service possible. We need someone who is self-motivated with a passion for customer service who will make the role their own. You will have:
- An enthusiastic and energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic. Do what you love and love what you do.
- A professional and friendly manner in helping customers. You are the voice of our brand.
- Strong organisational skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects.
- A willingness to learn and grow with our exciting team.
- Experience of using common office software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience in an eCommerce customer service team.
- Experience in fashion retail customer service.
- A willingness to put forward and implement new ideas.
- An excellent attention to detail and quality.
- A grasp of brand and customer experience.
- Full time office
- 35 hours per week (some evenings & weekends will be required)
- Based in Wilmslow
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
Sosandar is an equal opportunities employer that values and celebrates diversity. We believe that our team thrives in a diverse and inclusive environment. Hence, we welcome applicants from all individuals.
Think you tick all the boxes? We would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected], explaining why Sosandar and you are the perfect fit for each other.