We are Sosandar. Based in Wilmslow, Cheshire, we’re one of the UK’s fastest growing online fashion brands for chic and stylish women; worn by celebs and influencers galore. We have an amazing opportunity for someone equally as amazing to join our growing team as a Design Assistant.
As Design Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting your Designer across their product area on the following tasks:
- Work proficiently on Adobe packages, especially Illustrator, to develop design packs to company standard.
- Confidently communicate over email with all suppliers regarding design development for your product area.
- Action feedback with suppliers following buy, fit, range build and planning meetings.
- Send out samples, swatches, dips or anything else required by the business to suppliers through DHL.
- Keep style code log and design sample trackers up to date on server. Lead on any other admin required for your product areas as well as for the buying team.
- Contribute to design research across your product area as well as all other product areas.
- Confidently present research in design and design/buying meetings.
- Send out fabric/trims images to suppliers to source newness for your product area.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we celebrate our differences and know that as a team we thrive in a diverse and inclusive environment. Sosandar, therefore, very much welcomes applicants from all individuals.
Think you tick all the boxes? Great, we want to hear from you! Please send us your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] telling us why Sosandar and you are the perfect fit.