FAQs - Order Payment
- How do I use a promotional code?
If you have a promotional code, please click on Do you have a promotional code? on the Shopping Basket page. Enter your code and the total cost of your order will automatically be updated. Please note that delivery charges are excluded from promotions.
- What do I do if I'm having problems using a promotional code?
If the code is still valid and the expiry date has not passed please email the details to [email protected] and one of the team will quickly investigate for you.
- I've placed an order and forgot to use my promotional code, can you refund me the difference?
Unfortunately we can't apply discount codes retrospectively.
- How can I pay for my order?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, UK Maestro debit card, Solo debit card, American Express and PayPal. Please note, orders over £150 will need to be verified with a code from your bank.
- Am I charged for items as soon as I order them?
Yes, you will be charged as soon as you confirm the order.
- What is a credit card security number?
The security number is normally the last 3 digits on the signature strip on the back of your card. On American Express cards the security number is the 4 digits printed on the front of the card.