FAQs - Returns
- What is your returns policy?
If your order isn’t quite right, you have 14 days from the day you signed for it to send it back to us - as long as the item/s are in a re-saleable condition. See our delivery and returns page for the practicalities and our Terms & Conditions page for everything else.
- How do I return an item?
- Where is my nearest Collect Plus store?
Click here and enter your post code to find your nearest Collect Plus store.
- Once I've returned an item, when do I get my refund?
We’ll send you a confirmation email once your refund has been processed. Returned orders from within the UK can take up to 10 days to be received and processed.
- Do I have to pay the postage charge for returning my item/s?
No. All returns are free of charge, providing you use the methods outlined on the order confirmation you received with your order. There are various returns services available. Full details of the services are on the Returns page.
- I've received my refund notification email, but can't see the funds in my bank account. How long does this take?
Depending on your bank, funds can take 3-5 working days to show in your account after receiving your email notification. For any purchases made using PayPal, funds can take up to 3 working days to appear in your PayPal account.
- I don't have a smart phone to use paperless returns, what do I do?
You can print the QR code that is emailed to you at home. Take this to the drop-off location and they will print the label for you.
- I don't have a smart phone or printer, what do I do?
Please contact us and we will assist you with your return.