Do you want to work in the glamorous world of fashion and fast paced digital media? Well, we are Sosandar – a chic, new and exciting online fashion destination for stylish women – and we have an amazing opportunity for someone equally as amazing to join our growing digital team as a Marketing Assistant.
This is what you’ll do:
- Support the Email Campaign Manager in the day-to-day planning and execution of our email marketing communications.
- Day-to-day ownership of the email marketing process, including end-to-end co-ordination from planning to briefing design & content, through to email build and scheduling using our ESP.
- Working closely alongside the Graphic Designer to ensure all campaigns are visually engaging and accurate.
- Reviewing sales reports, along with other data sources including website and email analytics to identify potential email themes and content.
- Frequent brand competitor research and analysis to generate new ideas, concepts, and areas for growth.
- Homepage content planning and updates.
- Support the Marketing Director with photoshoot planning and any additional admin tasks.
- Support on all digital and traditional marketing channels & campaigns, from TV to Social media.
- Work with the customer service team in busy periods.
Who we’re looking for:
If you want to learn all there is to know about this exciting industry, from some of the best in the industry, this is a fantastic opportunity. We want you to help our business grow, and in return, we’ll help you grow.
We need someone who is creative and self-motivated with a heartfelt passion for fashion & marketing. You will have:
- An enthusiastic and energetic ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic
- Strong organisational skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Being adaptable to last minute changes and feedback.
- A willingness to learn and grow with our exciting team
- Experience in fashion retail ecommerce
- Experience of working with email (DotDigital Engagement Cloud preferable).
- Analytical skills to draw insight from various data sources
- An intuitive grasp of brand and customer
Think you tick all the boxes? Great, we want to hear from you! Please send us your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] telling us why Sosandar and you are the perfect fit.