Sourcing Admin Assistant
Sourcing & Sustainability
We are Sosandar – a chic and exciting online fashion destination for stylish women; worn by celebs and influencers galore.
As part of the Sourcing team at Sosandar, you will play an important part of helping the Sourcing team ensure that all Sosandar OB suppliers are fit for purpose. This will encompass managing current supplier relationships and supplier on-boarding. Working closely with Sosandar retail teams and suppliers, our mission is to deliver a sustainable supply base which is capable of delivering on our long-term strategy.
You will be part of the team working closely with our retail teams and suppliers to develop more transparent supply chains across the globe.
This is what you’ll do:
Supporting Supplier Management
- Support with the Supplier introduction, on-boarding, development, and ongoing management process
- Liaising with buying, design and merchandising on day-to-day supplier management
- Provide administrative support to the Sourcing team to ensure the efficient running of the department.
- Ensure the Supplier data base on internal systems is continuously kept up to date
- Support on any cross-costing projects - chasing up suppliers for pricing info and ensuring that we have pricing for all projects in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing the supplier database.
- Involved in cross-functional projects and initiatives to support wider company growth.
- Support the wider team in delivering departmental strategy.
- Attends UK supplier meetings, trade shows and international travel as and when required.
- Ensure all Ethical information is updated for supplier set ups and flag anything due to expire.
- Tracking, manage receipt and sending parcels to suppliers
We’re looking for someone with…
- A background in Fashion Retail, in a Sourcing or related role
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Some knowledge of international suppliers, supplier set up and onboarding processes would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Excel
- A keenness for attention to detail
- The ability to work cross-functionally with other areas of Retail, including Buying, Merchandising and Design
- A passion for the Sosandar brand and a good eye for product.
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Huge staff discount and sample sales
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!