Careers - Visual Merchandising Manager
Visual Merchandising Manager
Based Northwest (Wilmslow) Office & Stores – Hybrid
Reports to Head of Retail
We are Sosandar. Based in Wilmslow, Cheshire, we’re one of the UK’s fastest growing online fashion brands for chic and stylish women; worn by celebs and influencers galore. We have an amazing opportunity for someone equally as amazing to join our growing team as Head of Visual Merchandising.
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Visual Merchandising Manager? Want to join a business with an exciting expansion plan? This is a permanent, hybrid opportunity starting ASAP.
As a VM Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Retail to deliver and support the visual merchandising strategy across the business, along with management of our mock shop.
Hands-on from the start, you will be involved with the B&M teams in curating eye-catching collections that reinforces our brand identity. Using your core VM skills, you will design training tools and communications to bring this to life in store.
You will want to deliver strong commercial and visual store layouts by focussing on creating innovative and consistent creative concepts across our stores, outlets and concessions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying opportunities to update and improve our business communication document and tools from a VM perspective.
- Collaborating with our product teams to create grade packages that will sit well together on the shop floor but also work with the linear footage, fulfil required categories and maximise sales. Ideally you will have prior experience of influencing packages.
- Using stakeholder feedback to design floor layout plans and window/mannequin outfitting for all stores through the seasons.
- Working alongside marketing and creative teams to design and plan POS, sale signage and window campaigns.
- Creating easy to follow inspirational guidelines for our Store teams to use in delivering our brand VM vision.
- Developing guides/training on standards and execution of the layouts.
- Conduct regular store visits to review product in store and build relationships with the Retail teams with full involvement of Model store sets up for our brand.
- Manage and own the In store Mock Shop.
- Create Monthly Visual merchandising guidelines.
- Manage wholesale and concessions visual packs.
We are looking for a Visual Merchandising professional who is passionate about visual presentation and window dressing who is looking for that next step in their career. You will be fully competent in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop programmes and experienced in all aspects of visual merchandising approaches with excellent commercial awareness, planning and organisation skills.
This role will see you focus on window styling and VM communications as well as VM layout guidelines so previous experience in a similar role is key for success. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate retail industry knowledge with a keen interest in trends and fashion visual merchandising.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we celebrate our differences and know that as a team we thrive in a diverse and inclusive environment. Sosandar, therefore, very much welcomes applicants from all individuals.
Think you tick all the boxes? Great, we want to hear from you! Please send us your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] telling us why Sosandar and you are the perfect fit.