JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING DREAM TEAM
At Sosandar, we’re constantly striving to push boundaries and take our business to the next level.
As an innovative and fast-growing retailer, dynamic, talented and passionate people with an anything-is-possible attitude are at the heart of what we do.
If a fast-paced, award-winning company sounds like the place for you, scroll down to see the amazing opportunities we have available or email us with your CV and cover letter and let us know what type of position you are interested in.
Come and join our ever-expanding (and very lovely) team.
An exciting opportunity for a highly organised, pro active individual to join our buying and merchandising team, supporting on all aspects of admin. It's a perfect role for a fashion graduate looking to step into an ecommerce buying function or an individual who enjoys a fast paced environment who is organised with strong time management and able to support the buyers and merchandisers with the departments admin.
Daily tasks cover;
- Spreadsheet management
- Order raising
- Sample management
- Email communication to our supply chain and internally
- Meeting preparation
- Opening parcels daily, distributing to the relevant key team members
- In addition to adhoc tasks required by the department
The ideal candidate must be experienced using excel and an order processing systems. Able to work proactively and to deadlines. Enjoy working in a fast paced environment under pressure. Highly organised to support with the day to day working of the department.
Please send in your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent office based position at our Wilmslow head office.
Salary: £17K to 22K dependent on Experience.
We’re looking for someone with bags of energy and enthusiasm, along with a love of fashion and impeccable attention to detail, to work in our fast-paced eCommerce team!
This is what you’ll do:
- Day to day management of the online store using Magento, ensuring the website is kept up to date with seasonally relevant products, updated imagery and banners, new in products, regularly updated category pages
- Supporting with the uploading of new products, ensuring deadlines are met by completing uploads on a weekly basis
- Ensure products are displayed correctly on the website focusing on accuracy from the initial upload, following the guidance from the Ecommerce Guide
- Ensure products are put live as soon as the stock arrives, raising any stock or SKU issues with the relevant teams, Buying, Merchandising and/or the warehouse team
- Monitor product performance to ensure product and category pages are optimised efficiently
- Liaising closely with the Ecommerce Manager you will own the visual merchandising of the site under their direction
- Be responsible for upselling and cross selling opportunities on product pages to maximise sales, ensuring they are continuously updated with in stock, relevant styles
- Asset management, ensuring samples, copy and images are collated ahead of launches
- Working closely with the Buying & Merchandising teams to ensure products arrive on time for marketing launches such as the monthly brochure and TV advert
- Use Google Analytics and reports from the Merchandising team to inform on site decisions and to create a weekly Ecommerce Report
- Monitor KPI’s such as product views, add to basket & bounce rate.
- Support the Ecommerce Manager to optimise conversion rate and improve the on-site customer experience
- Support the Ecommerce Manager with ad hoc on-site projects and web developments by putting briefs together and submitting tickets to the web development agency when necessary
- Regularly review the website and competitor websites to make improvement suggestions to the Ecommerce Manager
- Deliver best in class customer experience working closely with the customer service team to provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity
- Work closely with Sosandar’s marketplace partners such as SilkFred, John Lewis & Next to provide the relevant assets and product information by their deadlines
What we need from you;
- Highly organised
- An excellent attention to detail & quality
- Hands on experience with Magento, and can comfortably navigate the platform, upload products and make site changes
- Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports, experience with Google Analytics
- Super positive, energetic and enthusiastic with a creative mind, bursting with ideas and the drive
- Experience in the fashion industry
- An enthusiastic & energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic
- An intuitive grasp of brand with a ‘customer first’ approach
- Strong organisation skills: self-directed & capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
You will be based in our head office in Wilmslow, Cheshire.