Deputy Art Editor
Deputy Art Editor
We’re looking for someone who will help to drive our brand and content across all channels, including: our website, email marketing, brochures, social media platforms and all other communication and marketing tools. Reporting into the Art Editor, this is a hands-on role and
you’ll be responsible for a broad range of design and art direction.
You will have an excellent eye for layout, colour and typography and extremely good knowledge of Adobe suite. If you can create something beautifully sophisticated and stylish from a simple brief and have great vision and ideas to create stand out brand for our customers, then we’d love for you to join our team.
This is what you’ll do:
- Lead on the design of digital assets across our website, email and social platforms.
- Working with the Art Editor to build and manage a team of designers and creatives.
- Working with the Art Editor to plan, art direct and design our monthly print brochures.
- Working on the ideation and execution of photoshoots in the UK and abroad.
- Many other ad hoc design requirements, both digital & print.
Who we’re looking for…
- Be fluent in Adobe’s Creative Suite
- Have previous experience in digital design & designing for e-mail.
- The ability to manage your own diverse workload to required deadlines in fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines/priorities simultaneously.
- Confident working to briefs and brand guidelines with a keen eye for detail.
- Good retouching skills and confident using Photoshop.
- Experience working at a fashion brand with exposure to ecommerce.
- Proactive to new design initiatives.
- Bags of enthusiasm and passion.
- You should be highly motivated, with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.