Ecommerce Technical Executive
We are Sosandar – one of the UK’s fastest growing online fashion brands for stylish women; worn by celebs and influencers galore. We have an amazing opportunity for someone equally as amazing to join our growing team as Ecommerce Trading Executive.
Do you want to work in the glamorous world of fashion and fast paced digital media? Well, we are Sosandar – a chic, exciting online fashion destination for stylish women – and we have an amazing opportunity for someone equally as amazing to join our growing team. The primary role of the Ecommerce Technical Executive is to ensure optimal performance of the company’s ecommerce website, its security, performance, and the integrations with our 3rd party partners is working smoothly.
Alongside this vital role, you will also be required to assist when required in product image uploads and assist in merchandising. Making sure customers can find what they want, how they want, when they want.
Role & Responsibilities
- Day to day management and review of the website performance, security vulnerabilities and 3rd party integrations
- Tracking bugs, fixes, and deployments in conjunction with our website support team.
- Project development scoping and requirements gathering to work in conjunction with development team and the business to understand requirements and deliver.
- Website development project management and enhancement to further business opportunities on own site and with 3rd party platforms.
- Project development testing and confirmation that dev work has been completed to allow for zero downtime.
- When required, assisting the management of the online store using Magento, ensuring the website is kept up to date with seasonally relevant products, updated imagery, and banners, new in products, regularly updated category pages
- When required, assist in uploading of new products, ensuring deadlines are met by completing uploads and making sure product specs are provided on time
- Ensure products are displayed correctly on the website focusing on accuracy from the initial upload, following the guidance from the Ecommerce Guide
- Upload product images as soon as they are made available and populating the ‘Coming Soon’ category on site
- Liaising closely with the Technical Ecommerce Manager you will work on the ‘look and feel’ of the website, advising and making recommendations to further the customer workflow
- Working closely with the Buying & Merchandising teams to ensure the website performs when marketing launches such as the monthly brochure and TV advert are sent live.
- Use Google Analytics and reports from the Merchandising team to inform on site decisions and performance reporting
- Support the Technical Ecommerce Manager with ad hoc on-site projects and web developments by putting briefs together and submitting tickets to the web development agency when necessary
- Deliver best in class customer experience working closely with the customer service team to provide the customer with relevant information, advice, and conversion opportunity
Key Skills & Attributes
- We need someone who is creative, analytical, and self-motivated with a heartfelt passion for fashion & ecommerce.
- Have a passion for technical monitoring and performance in an ecommerce environment
- An excellent attention to detail & quality
- Hands on experience writing technical specification documents for web development work
- Hands on experience with web CMS’, able to comfortably navigate the platform and upload products and make site changes. Magento 2 experience is essential.
- A good understanding of external integrations needed to power an ecommerce store eg warehouse systems.
- Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports, experience with Google Analytics
- Super positive, energetic, and enthusiastic with a creative mind, bursting with ideas and the drive to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Experience in the fashion industry is desirable and working with 3rd party platforms such as next, John Lewis & M&S
- Strong organisation skills: self-directed & capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
Based in the centre of Wilmslow, Cheshire there is ample parking near the office and we are a short walk from the train station.
Think you tick all the boxes? Great, we want to hear from you! Please send us your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] telling us why Sosandar and you are the perfect fit.